Ubercart is one of the latest technologies that I’ve been reading about lately and it integrates into Drupal CMS. Normally in the past I’ve written about WordPress and a lot of integrations that exist today but this is one of the first ecommerce options I’ve seen for Drupal. Sure, there are others like Drupal Commerce and E-commerce but UberCart is a pretty sleek ecommerce integration for those of you wanting to develop an Ecommerce store using Drupal or those who use it today.
So what is Ubercart?
- Its an ecommerce platform that integrates in Drupal CMS
- Its open source
- It not only allows you to sell physical and digital goods but also member access and event registration
So now we know what Ubercart is exactly what can it do for your Drupal site?
- It integrates with a lot of different payment gateways including PayPal, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout, CyberSource and a full list of others. For a complete list, click here.
- You can calculate shipping in a number of ways including Store-Defined shipping, Flat rate by product or order, weight quote and allows you to integrate with FedEx, UPS, USPS.
- It offers a single page checkout with the ability to configure checkout panes
If you are look for an ecommerce integration to add to your Drupal site than you have to check out Ubercart today. Click here to read more about it.